Nice time. Did you run to the Hydrant? Hate to tell you but it is not 400. It is about 340-350 meters. Sorry. I did Helen at LA Crossfit and they measured the 400. It makes a big difference in time but probably not in the way you feel. It all hurts. That is why I don't want to do Helen until we measure 400 at SF. Maybe if we ran to the crosswalk at Sport Basement it would be a 400.
1 comment:
Nice time.
Did you run to the Hydrant? Hate to tell you but it is not 400. It is about 340-350 meters. Sorry. I did Helen at LA Crossfit and they measured the 400. It makes a big difference in time but probably not in the way you feel. It all hurts. That is why I don't want to do Helen until we measure 400 at SF. Maybe if we ran to the crosswalk at Sport Basement it would be a 400.
Post a Comment