Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fight Gone Bad

I thought I was going to kill this workout this morning. Rested and ate well, hydrated. I gamed it poorly and chose to start on rowing, my weakest of the 5 stations. The rotation is one minute each of

SDHP
Box
PP
Row
WB

with a minute rest between rounds. Three rounds.

I scored a 245, which is pretty much bullshit garbage performance for myself. I was really mad at myself for not doing what I know I'm capable of. I wanted to do it again after the 830 class finished up just to try to save face, but I know it wouldn't have gone well. I know it's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things and keeping perspective is important, I just feel like I didn't rise to the challenge. Metabolic workouts are [one of] my weaknesses. Thanks to a running program I'm undertaking, my hope is that it will extend my endurance significantly. Time will tell.

The scoreboard

No comments: