Quarter gone bad is 15 seconds of work, 45 seconds rest each of
135# Thruster
50# Weighted pullup
Burpee
5 rounds
My performance:

Total Score: 76
* I dropped the thruster bar into my shins this round which obviously stopped me from completing that exercise for that round. I really enjoyed this one. It catered to my more initial explosive ability as opposed to my weaker endurance. Kelly told us that Adrian scored a 104. To shoot for a score of 100, I don't think it'd be possible for me to pick up any more repetitions in the burpees, maybe a couple more each round on the thrusters for 7s across the board. The big jump will have to come from weighted pullups. Squeezing a dumbell between my thighs while I double/triple kip up over the bar was a feat to learn in and of itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment