Yo Dial! Your pal Ross Naughton here. I found your blog by clicking on your avatar. Very cool! I hope you don't mind, but I plan to check it often, as a way to keep track of what workouts are being done at ol' SFCF. I also plan to subject it to many esoteric interpretive techniques, in order to discover the secret of your enviable, fearsome, and gorilla-like overhead strength.
Oh man!! The random word I need to type in order to post this comment is "facisht," which of course looks like "fascist." As if your blog weren't cool enough already!
Ross! You are always more than welcome to leave your wise words on my workout log. I left it public so that people who are away or can't make it can check it if they want to.
I do run a tight ship here though. Some might say I'm a bit... facisht.
2 comments:
Yo Dial! Your pal Ross Naughton here. I found your blog by clicking on your avatar. Very cool! I hope you don't mind, but I plan to check it often, as a way to keep track of what workouts are being done at ol' SFCF. I also plan to subject it to many esoteric interpretive techniques, in order to discover the secret of your enviable, fearsome, and gorilla-like overhead strength.
Oh man!! The random word I need to type in order to post this comment is "facisht," which of course looks like "fascist." As if your blog weren't cool enough already!
Ross! You are always more than welcome to leave your wise words on my workout log. I left it public so that people who are away or can't make it can check it if they want to.
I do run a tight ship here though. Some might say I'm a bit... facisht.
Post a Comment